1st September 2021
Portimão, Portugal – Culatra, Portugal
A change of style – putting together personal prose is sometimes tough, so let’s be brief and share the main points. We know you spend more time looking at the pictures anyway!
- Ruffian gets filled with food thanks to AliceMay’s car.
- We say fond farewells to all our friends in Portimão.
- We finally leave Portimão after all the shoreside work and check everything works.
- We start watching the weather for a proper trip offshore and it’s not looking good.
- Culatra is as stunning as ever.
- We get an SSB lesson from Cerulean.
- Full of gusto Iain spends the day working with the SSB and kills it.
- Our passage planning spreadsheet is getting out of hand.
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.