7th September 2021
Isla Culatra, Portugal – Portimão, Portugal
Would you believe that sometimes we just don’t have time to write. Time has got away from us as we prepared for the 450 mile sail to Porto Santo, but we still found fun things to do.
- The poor sick modem gets posted back to Germany. Hopefully it’ll make it.
- Culatra delivers on sand, swimming and sun.
- We go shopping in Olhão. Our trusty old pressure cooker is retired and we find amazing produce.
- Day after day we watch the weather. It’s truly bizarre.
- We find local cake. It’s like a cake version of a hot cross bun.
- Looks like we have a window. We reposition back to Portimão.
- Great sail. We’re so quick with our clean bottom and we burn past Cerulean.
- We thought we’d escaped Orca Alley. Turns out they’re now moving West, we pass through unscathed other yachts are not so lucky.
- It’s a go decision but it’s going to be a tricky passage.
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.