25th September 2022
Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena, Colombia – Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena, Colombia via Cienaga de Cholón, Colombia & Punta Alcatraz, Isla Grande, Colombia
Getting Ruffian in full ship shape fashion is a full time affair and something sometimes has to give. In this case it’s the blog. So this is what we did got upto.
- Escaped Cartegena and once again out to the outlying islands.
- Boat jobs tastic. Woodwork, electrical work, electronic work, cleaning.
- Cholon is such a difference to Cartagena. We’re deafened by silence.
- Island exploring on Isla Grand and yet more boat jobs.
- Hull gets a full cleaning and scraping. The barnacles aren’t happy and cut Iain to bits.
- Back to Cartagena for San Blas prep. Ruffians lockers a filled to bursting are shopping time and time again.
- None of the shopping is fun, but finding Christmas decorations makes it less fun.
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.